Hello, it's been awhile since I've been in blogger land. As I mentioned before my rather techno-minded two year old decided that he'd watch a movie in my computer and proceeded to turn it on, put the DVD in and watch. Well, he got tired of that movie I guess and decided to watch "dad's network cd" from work and plugged that in there too, which in turn developed a slight JAM in the computer! This all happening while dad is in charge. Just FYI! :) So computer went to the shop and this is what's been going on since the fine folks at Haddock computer revived my mac...praise to them AND it was under warranty so it didn't cost us a dime. I didn't know that children were covered under warranty. Whew...
NEWS: WE'RE PREGNANT!
And very sick. As of yesterday we are 9 weeks pregnant and baby is doing great. Mom on the other hand is struggling a bit. Morning sickness really is a crock of crap because it's more like ALL DAY SICKNESS. Over the last couple of weeks I've had what some might call the flu, but turns out it was Prego Sickness. You know the 12-15 hours of non-stop sickness. I'll defer from any more details. Monday I hit the wall after 15 hours I finally called my doctor. They advised that I needed to go to the ER for dehydration analysis. So off to Wesley we went and we waited. YES, for 3 hours we waited to get into the ER. Shoot, you could DIE of dehydration before getting into to get fluids! They gave me 3 liters of fluids, some Zofran, and a sonogram, baby looks so cute and heart is beating like crazy! I felt better for a short while in the ER and by the time I left I was vomiting up all of the fluids they just gave me. Can you say FRUSTERATED!?!?
Upon my mom's suggestion that Nolan and I come stay with them for awhile we decided that would be a good idea. She could help take care of Nolan and bring me food to help my stomach settle. With John being in tax season and super busy at work he just can't be around to help as much so we decided this would be a great situation. SO, we loaded up and my great friend drove us to Salina to meet my parents yesterday. So far so good on being sick. I've been able to keep down fluids and bland food. Nolan is enjoying grandma and papa and of course all of the ladies in the shop that mom is working on. I believe he thinks his world is a bit of a stage.
We are so appreciative for all of the friends that have stepped up and helped out over the past couple of weeks, taking Nolan to play, me to dr. visits, sitting in the ER with me and all of the prayers!! To Heather, that girl needs a post of her own. She basically moved in with us for a couple of days helping with Nolan and the house, goodness girl, you earned some wings in heaven, you were an amazing blessing! Thank you!
I'll be online while I'm here in Almena, I don't know how long I'm staying, depends on how I'm feeling, how the weather is to get back and how tired mom and dad get of Nolan and I. We are truly thankful for family and friends.
Love to all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to hear that you're still keeping food and fluids down! We missed you at Kids Club last night... the kiddos were so funny dancing and singing... it was fun!
We are all praying for you!
Take care,
Heather
Yay! Baby Bilder waves hello to Baby Willson! Maybe Mama needs some Jolly Ranchers - way cheaper than Preggo Pops.
Glad you are doing better - been thinking of you and left you a couple of messages and texts, not sure if you got them. But, we've been hoping you were doing better! Give me a call sometime when you get a chance :)
Lib
Post a Comment