Hello...been awhile since I have been on here. Well, we are now 11 1/2 weeks pregnant and today was the best day I've had in a long time! PRAISE!!! We went on a walk this morning, took a nice nap this afternoon, followed by a trip to the park and the grocery store. I even made DINNER! WHOA!! I'm extremely exhausted now, but it was a great day to feel somewhat normal again.
What have we been up to you ask? Well, we did enjoy a week and a half at my parents house. Mom nursed me back to health with lots of food at various times of day. Nolan enjoyed the grandparents and really enjoyed all of the ladies in my mom's beauty shop. You see my mom has a beauty shop in the back of their house, been there for 35 years I believe so he had new friends to play with every 30 minutes. He thought that was pretty cool. Their dog, Rome, was not too interested in Nolan until she figured out that Nolan really liked to feed her, so she warmed up to him a little. However, when the food was gone, so was Rome. Nolan was pretty quick to follow though. One day, Rome had had enough of Nolan, so she went to her kennel to lay down, much to her surprise, Nolan followed her in there and closed the door. She was not to thrilled....but she survived. :)
Last week we had WONDERFUL help from our dear friend, Heather. She stayed with us since John is SUPER busy at work. She brought me breakfast every morning, got Nolan up and ready for the day. Many days she helped while I slept and did so much around the house! She was wonderful...THANK YOU "HA"!!!
This past weekend I was able to participate a little with my great friends, Christy and Libby at Crop-a-ganza. This is an amazing event that we do twice a year together. We pack up all of our scrapbook stuff and go to a hotel for an entire weekend and SCRAP! I didn't stay at the hotel this time, just scraped a little Friday and Saturday both. But as I wasn't feeling well, I was glad to sleep in my own bed and be home in the mornings when it's kind of rough getting started. I was COMPLETELY exhausted on Sunday, so I slept most of the day, however it was great to visit with the gals and catch up. I also scraped Nolan's 2nd birthday party so that was fun too!!
We are praying things continue to look up from here on out with the baby sickness. We are heading to Florida next week, leaving Sunday. John has a business meeting at Disney World of all places, so the wonderful husband he is, he's taking Nolan and I a couple days early to see Mickey, then we'll hang out at the resort until time to come home. Praying for a good flight and healthy while we're there!! I'll keep you posted....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for a great day!!!! So glad to hear it was good!
Hope the rest of the week goes the same!
Love ya!
"Ha"
Yeah for a good day!! Yippee - must have been seeing us - haha! Thanks for the gifts - Kalo has already put together his puzzle and that apron is so cute! Hope Florida is good to you and looking forward to getting together soon!
Post a Comment