Thursday, August 6, 2009
Interesting Day...
Well, today was our 37 week check up. I met my Dr.'s partner today as my Dr. will be out of town for the next week or so. She was great, very sweet, reminded me of a friend of mine who is also a physician and I was VERY comfortable with her. She listened to heart beat, sounds great! She checked for head down...well, Little MIss Willson must be going to be a gymnast because although she was head down last week, she is head UP this week. They got me in for a quick sonogram to see if all was okay. Miss Willson is fine, however the fluid levels around her are a little low. They advised me to come home and drink lots of water and we'll do another sonogram tomorrow morning at 10:30. If fluids remain low, Dr. will go ahead and admit us for delivery via C-Section. I was of course a little "FULL" of information and being a "little" hormonal was VERY grateful for Friends Dr. Libby and Jenn's expertise to help "dumb down" the information and give it to me in "Randa terms". :) SO, tonight is a little bitter sweet. We could very likely have a sweet baby girl tomorrow, however tonight might be the last night with just "Spanky". SO, as I'm sure you can imagine, "Spank" is getting away with about whatever tonight...but hey, his world is going to change too...maybe quicker than we thought. :) SO, I will get back to him, but prayers for all tomorrow would be great!! I leave you with the one and ONLY picture I have of Spanky and Belly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I'll be praying that Miss Willson can stay put for just a little bit longer! Precious picture of Spanky and your beautiful baby belly!
Look at those cute babies! Drink up, Mama, and get some sleep tonight if you can. Sending good thoughts your way!
What a precious picture!! I will be praying tomorrow during your sonogram. The girls were born by c-section at 37 weeks and were totally fine...no time in the NICU, so I'm sure you'll do great either way! Let me know if you need anything!
Love ya,
Jenelle
Praying for you honey. Thank you for listening to me tonight. You are the best! Whenever little Darla decides to come...we'll welcome her with open arms and lots of kisses...oh so sweet. I can't wait.
Kristine
I will be praying too!! ((((HUGS)))) Can't wait to hear all about little miss!!
It will be fine - lots of prayers for you!
You are in my prayers, Randa! I pray for the doctor's wisdom and peace and joy for your sweet little family, no matter if the doctors decide to bring your baby into the world today or later. Get somebody to update on your blog if you're unable! :)
-Erin
Good luck today! Sending prayers your way!
Amy
Prayers for all of you and mostly a peace of mind for you knowing that God working thru you. I am glad you had Dr. Libby, too. That is a comfort to have someone put it in terms that make sense, I sure have used her alot for that! :) God keep you and your sweet lil one in his arms!
Love Gwanma Wanda
Post a Comment