Next Field Trip is the Pumpkin Patch next week and this week is their fundraiser, "The Great Race". I'm so blessed to be able to stay home and attend all of these fun activities with Spanky. I thank God every day for giving me the best job in the world!
Monday, October 5, 2009
First Field Trip
We have really enjoyed Central Christian Academy Preschool for Spanky this year. They have such an awesome program and Spanky really enjoys his new friends and teachers. Their first field trip of the year was to the zoo. We had a great time and watching him with his peers is so much fun! I also got to meet many of the other mom's which was lots of fun as well. There are only 3 boys in the class and they were so fun to watch among all the little girls. We had great luck with the animals, they were all out and active which is always so much more fun than playing hide and seek with the animals!!
Next Field Trip is the Pumpkin Patch next week and this week is their fundraiser, "The Great Race". I'm so blessed to be able to stay home and attend all of these fun activities with Spanky. I thank God every day for giving me the best job in the world!




Next Field Trip is the Pumpkin Patch next week and this week is their fundraiser, "The Great Race". I'm so blessed to be able to stay home and attend all of these fun activities with Spanky. I thank God every day for giving me the best job in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment