Wednesday, November 11, 2009

3 Months Old



My goodness....times flies when your busy!

Darla is now three months old. She's getting so big and fun!! She is sitting in her bumbo seat, loves the fish on her bouncy seat, she enjoys looking at herself in the mirror and she is a TALKER which comes naturally to her! :) Spanky says she's a princess and he is totally right! She is as sweet as can be. She loves smiling at her daddy and he loves it a little more! Did I mention she's a smart little girl! :) She really enjoys watching her mobile in her crib and on a lucky day her brother watches with her. Super cute! He is very gentle with her most of the time and really loves her to death!

We are so enjoying our little princess and thank God every day for our wonderful healthy children!


3 comments:

Nellie said...

What a cutie! I feel like I've hardly gotten to see her with all the sickness we've had! She looks a lot like her big brother, too!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

She is so beautiful and I LOVED getting to hold her last Sunday...it was very special.

Marcie said...

Where has the time gone? When I saw her in the nursery, I couldn't believe how she's grown! She's just precious and looks so much like Spanky!