Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break Week

Although Nolan and I aren't affected by spring break, it sure is fun with all of our friends kids out of school!! We enjoyed the great weather and played outside a lot! High lights of the week were playing at Eastborough Park with Cooper and Jenn and going to the Zoo with Wells' and Price's.

We had a great weekend with daddy home and John and I enjoyed a date night Saturday night with "Slumdog Millionaire" and dinner out! OH WHAT A TREAT!!!

Back to the grind tomorrow...I'm feeling better so cleaning and "nesting" here I come. John always gets a little worried when I start throwing things away. Good thing he's busy at work this week. :)

2 comments:

LexyMae said...

Looks like someone has been shopping at GAP :) Too bad I haven't seen you in yet!! (I don't really work enough to have a good chance at seeing you there, ha!)

megan willson..:]= said...

hey randa nice its lynzee. lol.. im singing in the talent show. and ashley is going to dance. she is the one that dances at all the programs.. lol.. so hope to see you soon...
:]=... megan