So here they are....Willson's House of RoCk!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Willson's House of Rock
Oh the discovery of old toys! Yesterday I cleaned out the toys and it was a lucky day for Nolan. He found his GUITARS! That boy can jam...let me tell you!! He played all day with the guitars...even I got to play the guitars...and those of you that know me I missed my calling of being a ROCK STAR! So yesterday was my day to shine. I did get my thunder taken from me when John got home and Nolan so politely took my guitar from me and gave it to daddy! It's okay...the boy bands had better luck than the girl bands! :)
So here they are....Willson's House of RoCk!


So here they are....Willson's House of RoCk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so darn cute!!
These pictures are too cute!!! How fun!!!
And what are you talking about... missed your calling??? YOU ARE A ROCK STAR! :-)
Love ya,
Ha
Post a Comment