They ate pizza and impressed one another with what the other one could eat! Then we played in the basement, ran through the sprinklers, swam in the little pool, gave rides in the arctic cat...Spanky was driving of course and K or R would get in and he'd say, "BUCKLE UP"...and then drive off looking somewhere other than in front of him. YUP, buckle up cause I might run into something is really what he should have said. What can I say...he gets his driving techniques from his mom! :) We ended the evening with feeding the fish. It was a great time and so much fun to watch the boys interact and although all about the same size on different levels. SUPER FUN! I can't wait to do it again soon!
Here they all are on the steps before any of the action. Libby took many more so I'll post more later!
1 comment:
That is so cute! How fun for all the kids and you mommy's!!
Amy
Post a Comment