So farewell toddler bed and hello big boy bed!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Last night in the toddler bed
Yes, the big boy furniture should be in tomorrow and tonight is bitter sweet. Spanky has had lots of good naps, sleeps, and fun in the crib/toddler bed. It's now time for him to pass it along to Miss Darla. I will be interested to see how he does with the big boy bed. I think he'll sleep better as he'll have more room. Of course if he didn't have to have every stuffed animal, blanket and book in his bed he might have more room too! :) He loves it though...what do you do? :)
So farewell toddler bed and hello big boy bed!

So farewell toddler bed and hello big boy bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oooh he looks so precious in that bed with all his buddies and books...just let him. you should see all the stuff Skippy sleeps with.
Can't wait to see the rooms when they are finished!
Buddy! He is so cute!! Call me a bad mom...Emma is still in a toddler bed and she is 3!! We are getting her a new bed very soon.
Amy
I love the full bed - looks like Kalo's :) Hope you are staying COOL!!
He looks so cute in his bed!! Bri was in a big girl bed pretty early because I couldn't keep her from climbing out of the crib. Back then I don't know if they even made toddler beds!! He's getting so big!
Post a Comment