Thursday, December 10, 2009

Goodness...December 10 already!

Well, lots has happened since the last post. First of all its December. I love December....the decorating, the baking, the Christmas programs, birthday's and of course, CHRISTMAS!

This year, we are on a holiday home tour so I have been decorating and decorating and decorating. Tonight...two days before the tour I look around and think...oh I wish I would have decorated there or there or maybe there....but you know what...I'm done. I just finished tonight and I'm going to just be happy with the blessings God has given me and enjoy the rest of the holiday season.

Also, since I last blogged, Darla turned 4 months...and what did we do to celebrate?? EAT! That's right, isn't that what we always do to celebrate. Well, she got her first taste of sweet potatoes. She wasn't real sure about it...but I think she'll get the hang of it. Spanky even tried to feed her a little. She was a little concerned about that...but we all survived. ;) At four months, she is VERY into having her hands in her mouth! She is starting to grasp toys and put them in her mouth as well. She's about to roll over back to tummy, she about gets there and then decides to roll back over. She's really getting so much fun! Her and Spanky hang out and watch cartoons. He tells me, "she can sit by me if she wants to". So sweet. I continue to pray that they will be very close and loving to each other.

Well, I'm trying to make my curfew so I'm going to jet. If I play my cards right I'll get to bed BEFORE midnight!! Something that hasn't happened a lot lately with all of this decorating and baking! Since I only got about three hours of sleep last night, I need a little extra. Prayers that Darla doesn't need that 4 am bottle and that Spanky will sleep in a little!