Tomorrow is Spanky's Christmas party at school. I was FIRST in line to sign up this time...some of you may have heard me whine about "little sandwiches" at the last party. Well, not this time folks! I watched that sign up sheet like a HAWK so I could have something a little more me. NOW, the right thing would have been to sign up for Christmas napkins or maybe even grapes or juice...NOPE, that would not be enough "self-inflicted stress" for me as my husband calls it. SO, I was super excited to get to do a "Sweet Treat" for the party. Well gals...I've been scanning the internet to see what fun "Sweet Treat" I could make for these wonderful 3 year olds. I found it!
Rice Krispie Snowman...
Two balls of rice krispie treats, little frosting as glue to "glue" them together. Then I added pretzel's for arms, Twizzler Pull and Peel strands for a scarf, red hot for a nose, mini chocolate chips for eyes and topped it off with a gummy lifesaver and a rolo for a hat! They turned out really cute. The "Army" of snowmen are in my fridge "setting up" as we speak and I hope they are still good to go in the morning.
And ladies...really, only one treat...it's Christmas..."self-inflicted stress" is really at an all time high and all about doing MORE!! So I made one of these little do-dad's for each student to take home and eat on their mama's clock! But thought they were fun fun!! Spanky even helped me with these. He really had fun matching the candies and getting them ready for me.
Here is our "fleet" of Santa sleighs...
And me being funny....because Santa is really on the Rooftop anyway huh!! Oh, "Lil' Susie" dropped by yesterday for a bit too and made a gingerbread house with Spanky.
>
Oh...see the pictures in the background of sweet little Santa Babies?? Which is which?? Spanky or Darla...see if you can guess!!!
5 comments:
You redeemed yourself and win mother of the year this year! CONGRATS!! The treats look awesome!
Amy
Girl, you have been busy. Take a nap.
Those turned out incredible. GREAT job Susie Homemaker.
you are OUT OF CONTROL ;) ok, my guess is darla left spanky right but good grief they look alike!
I guess Darla right and Spanky left.
nope.. it's darla left and spanky right. i can totally tell..
haha,,
Post a Comment