Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Some things we've been doing...

Well, I'm trying to catch up on my blog....just so I have the tracking you know!  SO, this is what we've been up to!

Miss Rascal had her Parent Preview for cheerleading.  They showed us some stunts they were practicing for camp and we gave them their Pillow Case, tradition for years, to head to camp!  It was lots of fun and Miss Rascal is an AWESOME cheerleader!!




GO ROCKETS!

Then we headed up North for my FAVORITE Aunt and Uncle's 50th Wedding Anniversary.  They are such awesome people and hold a special part of my heart dearly!!  What great examples to all of us...Congratulations for 50 years!  LOVE YOU!


Me and my daughter, my mom, my sister and her girls!

I'm not sure I've posted about my dad and his little run in with a saw horse.  Well, yes, that silly saw horse bucked him off and broke his leg.  He had surgery and now has 1 plate and 6 screws in his ankle.  Many have asked me, "How old is your dad"...my response is TOO OLD TO BE STANDING ON A SAW HORSE!"  Dad did tell me this weekend he thinks he might buy some new saw horses...might be a good investment! :) Love ya dad!!  Anyway, while we were up there, my sister and I took him to the Dr. and we saw a sight you'll never believe, in fact I did take a picture because it was "blog worthy".  


YES, that is a covered wagon with horses on the HWY!!!

Because dad hasn't had enough excitement, he talked Spanky into "cleaning" out his toenails...GROSS!!  But Spanky was up for the job!!  And dad handled it all pretty well too...he did ask for it!! :) 



Darla also enjoyed a few perks of Grandma's house, bathing in the sink!  WOOT WOOT!!  She had such a great time and my niece enjoyed "stying" her hair! :)  She had so much fun with all of her cousins to play with...she's been a little lost without all of the attention this week! :) 


Darla's new favorite form of communication

Papa makes the coolest sounds...how does he do that??

Mohawk courtesy of Rita's Beauty Salon! :) 
Fun times with Hannah!


No comments: