Monday, June 21, 2010

10 MoNtHs!

Well, I'm a couple of weeks behind on this post, but that's pretty much how my summer is going! :)  YES, Darla is 10 months old! I can't believe it!!  She's so fun!!  Spanky is really enjoying playing with her.  He likes to go greet her in the mornings and he really likes to camp out in her room and sleep on her floor.  She's not crawling yet, but she's SO CLOSE!  She goes there, but never takes that "step".  She pulls up a little and is cutting teeth like CRAZY!! In fact we were at the Dr. last week and Dr. said that she's getting 6 in right now...poor sweet baby girl!!  She's sleeping really good though so she's just trying to block it out I think! :)  She's in good spirits and had a great time on Sunday "CHEESING" with Alfalfa!  She would just give the cheesiest smile she could give at him when he'd look at her...it was great!!

Here are a couple of pics from her 10 month happenings...



The infamous "bunny" picture...it's getting harder to take as she's so much more mobil!

Fun times with the family...'


I love that they have the same look/smile on their face. :) 


Hangin' out after nap time


Cuddle time with daddy...



We had a great Father's Day too....Happy Daddy's Day John!!

No comments: