Thursday, July 1, 2010

Really, July 1st?

I tell you, this summer is FLYING BY!!  But we are having so much fun and enjoying the kids and the great times with them!!  Here's what's been going on lately!

BIG NEWS....Darla has learned to crawl!  Therefore, the Willson's are now on their toes!!  She started off a little slow...but she's getting faster every day and loves her new found freedom.  It's a little different though, you know, I've been kind of used to being able to sit her down with some toys and  take a shower or whatever...today, while in the shower, she crawled all over my closet, John's closet, checked out the toilet, came and checked on me it the shower AND crawled up the tile stairs to the bathtub...GOODNESS and that was all in 5 minutes!  As a mom, you don't get much more than that in the shower...SO, it's a new house these days!!  Here is a video clip of the FIRST CRAWL STEPS!  Miss Rascal was teasing her a little with the wheely bee to get her to crawl. :)  I love how she claps for herself at the end and then pats her legs like, "Well accomplished that, what's next".  She is really into patting these days too.  I LOVE THAT!!  She'll pat my arm while I rock her or pat my legs while playing...so cute and love the little soft touches!


Spanky had his first sleep over last night.  The boys had a lot of fun and little sleep...so SLEEPOVER SUCCESSFUL!  C's mom got them matching shirts so they were twins at KDO today.  It's really fun to watch and listen to the boys and what the have to talk about...oh to be 3!  They enjoyed jumping on my bed this morning, oh I love to hear laughter from these boys!

After bath time we had a little photo shoot.  I just love these little towels!  Pretty princess and puppy had fun posing.  After Jammies on....As you can see the crawling adds to the challenge to get two kids to smile...but Spanky caught her and we got a good one!



As a final thought...I just LOVE these little doo-rags for the little ones.  Here is Darla's first....she was enjoying a "girls trip" to Dillons!  Mommy enjoyed this too!!  CHEESE...




1 comment:

megan willson said...

love the doo-rag(: