Last night John and Nolan took me to dinner at Outback, greeted me with flowers and let me eat and drink whatever I wanted. It was great!
This morning I went for a 3 mile run with my great friend Kristine at 6 AM it was a COLD morning this year too! :) When I got home John looked at me and said, "did you go running?" I said, "Yeah, it was a little chilly but no snow" he had the most confused look on his face and he finally said, "I thought you were laying in bed asleep, Happy birthday!"
I was a little chilly and sleep is always something I enjoy so I thought, maybe I can get a 30 min nap in before Nolan gets up. MY WONDERFUL CHILD slept until 9 AM!!! Happy birthday mommy!!
I enjoyed a birthday of carmel popcorn on the couch with Nolan for breakfast, a viewing of "Mickey Saves Santa", some great calls, emails and texts from friends and family, an afternoon at the salon getting my hair done and finally safe at home with a sleeping 2 year old, chili in the crock pot and an array of yummy desserts from Dillon's Marketplace. Glorious day!
Happy Birthday Mommy!
All day yesterday when I would try to get him to say Happy Birthday mommy he would say, Happy Birthday Nolan. FINALLY this morning he said Happy Birthday Mommy. Too Cute!
Nolan enjoyed smelling the beautiful flowers that John brought for me.
He got a little close once and he said, "Oh, it got my boogie!"
4 comments:
Happy 31st! Kids and their boogies say the greatest things, huh? God bless you and your family!
That pic of you and Nolie is so sweet! You're a great mom!!! I am glad you had a great birthday!!!
Love ya,
Heather
You look beautiful birthday girl! Glad it was a great day!
Happy Birthday! Wish I lived closer so we could go out and celebrate. I am glad that you had a great day today.
Amy
Post a Comment