Monday, December 8, 2008

FBC Children's Christmas Program

I remember when I was a kid, being in the Christmas program at church, there was always something funny that happened.  One year, this little girl got up on stage and says, THERE'S MY DADDY!  We laughed about it and how cute it was. 

Well, last night was the FBC Children's Christmas program and what a wonderful program it was!!  Nolan was a part of the toddler song, they did great!!  Our very own Miss Kansas, Emily Deaver, sang "Let's Celebrate" and the little ones rang their bells and sang "gloria"...kind of! :)  Well, they all get up there and I was trying to stay out of sight as Nolan wasn't real sure he wanted to be away from me, but if I'm out of the picture things go much better, right.  SO, they all got in there and Nolan sitting so cute spots me and just like the little girl when I was little yells, THERE'S MOMMY...HI MOMMY!! It was SO cute!!!  He didn't run off the stage either so that was good!!  They did great and Emily sounded wonderful...THANK YOU EMILY!!!

"Let's Celebrate"
Emily Deaver, Miss Kansas
It's so hard to take pictures in the sanctuary, but this is the best I could do....
Nolan is in the middle.
Nolan all done and getting off the stage. 

Nolan and daddy in front of our Christmas Tree...

Nolan and "Ha", Heather. :) 
She is Nolan's FAVORITE!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Too cute!! He is getting so big!

Amy