Monday, January 25, 2010

Miss Rascal is 14!


What a beauty!!

Miss Rascal turned 14 today!  We are so blessed to have her in our lives.  She is a WONDERFUL daughter, stepdaughter, sister, helper, babysitter and friend.  She is beautiful inside and out and we are so proud of her!




Celebrating her birthday yesterday...NOTICE...NO BRACES!  Yeah!!



3 comments:

Miss. Rascal said...

hahah,, wow... a whole blog about me??
sounds pretty cool;)
haha, thanks for a great birthday,,
(by the way,, those pictures are OLD!!! i like the two with dad)
love ya,,
Miss Rascal

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Happy Birthday Miss Rascal. You are so beautiful...and I love your smile especially now with NO braces. Oh my goodness, I still remember the day that I had those taken off and the JOY it brought me to see my teeth again...they felt so smooooooooth.

I hope you have a wonderful BIRTHDAY!!!

Kristine

Mom said...

Happy Birthday Miss Rascal!! Cold Stone cupcakes are the best! I hope you have a great birthday.

Amy