Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mr. SnowCool

Well, the weather man was correct, he predicted snow and we got it.  Spanky was sick this week and missed school on Thursday...that's a whole other post in itself...we've all had it, now John has it....more on that later! :)

Anyway, the kids "homework" for the weekend was to make a snowman and bring in the picture on Tuesday.  SO, Alfalfa, Spanky and I headed out to make a snowman and play in the snow.  Well, this snow was not real "packable" and Spank was really more interested in jumping in the "pile" of snow that Alfalfa would pile up.  We, Alfalfa, finally managed to get "Mr. Snow Cool" built and looking good...and we got our sidewalk scooped piling him up.  Alfalfa enjoys the "Fro" Mr. SnowCool is sporting...too funny!!  Always fun to see what these snow creations are going to be.  Spanky was done by picture time...so when I said, Smile and Say, "MR. SNOWCOOL"....he says with a frown..."I DON'T WANT TO SAY MR. SNOWCOOL"...oh to be three! :)

It was really fun and a BIG thank you for Alfalfa for making this project complete, because really, if I was doing it alone I'd still be out there!  Alfalfa is truly a fantastic snowman maker!  :)



Inside, Princess Darla was modeling her new hat that Auntie Amy made her....I kept trying to get her to smile and finally daddy walked in and this little girl LITE UP!!!

No comments: