Monday, April 12, 2010

Our Lil' Princess is 8 months old!


I know I say this every month, but really, where does the time go.  Lil' Darla is getting so big and fun!!  We've started a little table food, some veggies and what not.  She usually gags but she keeps going back for more! :)  She has started saying "Da da" which John loves!  She usually says it right when she wakes up.  We'll hear her on the monitor..."DA" I like to be funny and tell John...."she's asking for you." :)  

She is starting to wave bye bye, doing "So BIG" with her arms and is just a little giggle box.  She loves bed time.  When we are getting her jammies on she just gets SO excited and of course we tickle her and OH SHE LOVES THAT!!  

We are continued to be in AHH of this precious gift we have been giving in Lil' Darla.



Bunny is getting a little smaller huh! :) 

I LOVE this picture...she's like, COME HERE YOU LITTLE RASCAL! 



"So Big"


ZERBERS....She loves doing this!!  Especially with a little food in the mouth to slim mom with!
Spanky tells her..."That's disgusting Darla"



She ALWAYS has her hands in her mouth.  Really working on some teeth but no luck yet.



Who could resist these toes...Really...



1 comment:

Mom said...

She is absolutely adorable!!

Amy