Wednesday, August 20, 2008

FANTASY FOOTBALL!!!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  John had his Fantasy Football draft tonight and let me tell you, he has been like a kid on Christmas Eve!!  All week checking the updates, seeing who's hurt, who's playing good in the pre-season.  And all for a make believe game.  And he thinks I'm crazy for shopping and pedicures! :)  All I can do is smile and giggle and enjoy that he has something fun to do with his friends!!  It's a big night at the Willson house.  :)

The Official Picks

Proud Player!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's good times!!! I forgot to tell you... Nolan takes after his mommy!!! He picked up my wallet tonight and said, "Shop!!" :-)

Christa said...

Too fun!! Steve's FF draft is on Saturday. This is his first year to play and I am not sure what to expect. Hope the boys have a blast!!

Libby said...

Andy's is next weekend and normally he'd be studying up but I've got him busy w/ the new big boy room and the nursery :) The house is torn apart!! Also, it's a keeper league (ask John about that one) and he doesn't have too many keepers :)

Anonymous said...

hey dad you need to beat luke dont tell him i said that..