I was going to take pictures today but it was pretty hands-on so maybe I'll post some next week.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Gymnastics
Today was Nolan's first day of Gymnastics. He had a BALL! His favorite thing was climbing the ramp and JUMPING into pit of foam blocks. It was a work out to get out of it so that he could then go down the slide. He also did the rings, the balance beam and jumped on the trampoline. They ended the session with "the wheels on the bus" which happens to be Nolan's favorite song and somersaults. He had a great time and even met a new friend, Cooper who will be 2 in October. His mommy was very cool also. Always fun to meet new friends. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love all the pictures! Nolan is such a cutie pie. Where is he taking gymnastics? He sounds like he is already an olympic star!
Post a Comment