Saturday night we went to our friends cabin by Howard, KS. We had a BALL! We rode four wheelers on their land and even went across the river to see their waterfall!! While crossing the river it was pretty rough and Nolan is on the front yelling WAHOO!!! He had a great time! Once we were there we enjoyed watching the kids throw rocks in the water and Nolan decided that he wanted to go to the "pool" so with no fear he walked right into the spring! Luckily he had one arm up and John grabbed it. Otherwise, John would have been swimming in the spring! :) We grilled out and enjoyed the evening at the cabin!
Notice the death grip dad now has on Nolan. :)
Too cute, they are all even standing the same!
K taking Nolan for a ride on the 4-wheeler! (in the shed) :)
Nolan LOVED his first tractor ride too!
DOG PILE!
This was about 11 pm and the kids had to keep moving or they would fall asleep!
Beautiful Sunset!
Family portrait by the water fall
1 comment:
Love the pics!!! Looks like a great time. I need to start taking my camera with me places so that I have pics for my blog. Never fails, I forget my camera during blog moments. I am totally lovin' reading the blog. Keep it coming! :-)
Love you!
Ha ;-)
Post a Comment