Nolan LOVES Bailey. Today we played outside with her and then let her come into the house. Nolan was VERY concerned about her drinking water. He would carry the water to her and set it by her. It was so cute to see his compassion for her. Bailey wouldn't drink the water so I finally moved it to the laundry room where it's usually at for her. I told Nolan that maybe she needed some privacy to drink. SO, Nolan went to the laundry room with her, shut the door and when I opened it he says, "No momma, I help". Poor Bailey, I'm not sure she ever drank the water, but Nolan sure loved playing with her. Luckily she is such a good calm dog and let him sit on her for a picture. "bye b".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your blog and reading all about all of you! Nolan is such a cutie and that dog ... You will always be dear to our hearts because of "Coalby" -- HA seriously you are special to us and I love this. You are a very busy Mom and Wife. God Bless you and YOURS!
LOVE the pics of Nolie!!! I missed him today!!!!! He's so stinkin' cute! Give him some love for me. How funny about the bandaids too. LOL I love him!
Love you guys,
Heather
Post a Comment