We started off the week with a church meeting for the Children's Christmas program. Nolan had a great time playing with Claire and the play dough. I'm so excited about the program this year. We have our very own Miss Kansas helping me with the toddlers song. I think they will be SO CUTE and she will be music to our ears she has such a pretty voice!
I am preparing for the women's retreat coming up tomorrow, I'm just in charge of the goodie bags, but hey, they better be good!! And they totally are going to be! Then Tuesday, bummer...lots of prayers for the future of our country. Enough Said.
John's been gone in "minneSOta" this week as Nolan says and we're looking forward to his return home safely late tonight. Before John left, he advised me that I needed to help with a "Small" project that needed to be done before I left for the retreat as they are being mailed on Saturday before my return. SO, luckily Nolan had school today so I spent the day at the office helping with the project and I will finish it tonight after Nolan retires for the day. Which might be sooner rather than later. :)
Nolan also got a really bad hair cut this week. Poor little guy, we had to go buy a new hat to wear. I say it's because it's getting cold, but might just be that his head will freeze because she didn't leave much left on his head. I don't know what it would have looked like had I not said, "NOT TO SHORT, WE HAVE FAMILY PICTURES ON SUNDAY"! Other than that we've had swim lessons twice this week, we missed church last night because Nolie had a temperature and didn't feel well, so we snuggled in early. Today he was back to his onery little self so we're out of the woods there! :) He enjoyed "School" today and made a CUTE turkey!! I'll try to take a picture later but we'll see how the "small" project is fairing. :)
We're looking forward to a great weekend. I have the retreat tomorrow night, the kids will be here, Nolan is SUPER excited to see Luke and Megan and we MIGHT get to go to the new Madagascar movie!! Then of course Family Pictures on Sunday! Enjoy your Friday!
2 comments:
I really enjoy your blog, Randa! The music is great as well as the photos and I enjoy reading about what you are up to!
Love,
Ulrika
I am sure John enjoyed our great Minnesota weather this week. It was 75 degrees on Wednesday and then snowed on Friday!! Fun times!!
Amy
Post a Comment