Tonight after dinner Nolan and John were playing catch. At first Nolan was having a hard time "catching" the ball. He mumbled something and I got out of it..."Mickey hat"...and off he went. John and I were laughing that he needed his "mickey ears" to catch the ball. Here comes Nolan, Mickey ears in hand, he hands them to John and says, "Throw" as if to say, you need the Mickey ears to throw better and if you threw the ball better I'd be able to catch it! Sure enough, it worked! :)
Bailey even got a little piece of the "mickey ears" action.
Nolan also played with Play doh today... he is really into Play doh these days so we got a new set of "play doh tools" yesterday for being so good in Wal-Mart. The "garlic press" is his favorite...and mine too!! It comes out so pretty! :)
4 comments:
I love reading about your escapades and Nolans take on vocabulary... and I love the play dough... when I was little my grandma had us make play dough, then we got to play and play with it... It was such fun and I still remember it... and you know what Libby and Lexy say to my remembering anything... HA! Blessings to you all! By the way, little Coalby is lying here beside me. We so love this dog... Herb was even talking of getting another?? Good Grief! We'll have to have a bedroom just for the dogs! HA! I am anxious to see Libby in a week! YEA! Do you know any old lady blogs?
that is the cutest story! love the playdoh time too :)
Nolan... will you come and put Mickey ears on my basketball girls? They seem to have trouble throwing and catching the ball too.
Love you!!!
Heather
I am pretty sure that it is known fact in the sports world that you do through better with Mickey Ears on! Why do you think all the Super Bowl winners go to Disney World? ;)
Post a Comment