Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We're thinking PINK!

Although there is lots to blog about with the snow and lots of pictures, I'm blogging our MOST EXCITING NEWS first!! We had our sonogram yesterday and Nolan was RIGHT!!! We're having a GIRL!!! The sono tech was awesome and got some fun pictures of baby girl Willson. Baby girl is a bit like her brother...she was sure that we knew that she was a girl, but wasn't real interested in showing us her face! The tech would get her face on the screen and by the time she got the picture taken baby girl would MOVE! Little stinker...I think I might have my work cut out for me! :)

We are so excited and of course I'm already thinking about decorating her room. :) We continue to pray for a smooth pregnancy and healthy baby!

Here are a few pictures of baby girl Willson! In the one she's yawning, she will learn real quick that she better like pictures because her mommy is a nut when it comes to pictures! :)


3 comments:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

BEAUTIFUL. I have tears of joy for you!

Unknown said...

Those made me cry! She's beautiful!!!

I'm so excited for you!!!

Love you!
Heather

megan willson:]= said...

whoo... yeah.. im pretty much excited.. im so happy to have a lil' sister.. im the youngest girl so it will be funn... cant wait for her to come..