Well, I had a great post written a couple of days ago, but I clicked out of it and lost it! AUGH! I hate it when that happens. SO, here I am....Thursday at 12:30 AM finally writing about Memorial Day weekend! (this is the condensed version...the first one was much better)
What a great weekend it was. We enjoyed some family work time on Friday. Planted some plants, Nolan loved his new gardening gloves! :) Saturday Luke and John went on a hunting trip and Megan and I enjoyed a girls night out with dinner and a movie! Great times!! Nolan had a great time with the sitter! :)
Sunday we hosted a Memorial Day party. We had 6-7 families out. We fished, ate and fished some more....I ate some more. :) It was a really fun time and I think almost all of the kids caught a fish...YEAH! We finished off our weekend with a great night out to dinner on Monday and a trip to the bowling alley! Nolan had a blast and the rest of us did too. He was none to thrilled that he couldn't ride the go carts, but he sure cheered for Luke and Megan to "Ram" each other as they buzzed around the track!
It was a great weekend...looking forward to Luke and Megan being back with us again this weekend!
PS: Picture slide show is loading S...L...O...W! This was the problem last time....so i'll post them soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi! didn't get your message until we got home - my phone did not work apparently in Winfield :) How'd John do? I didn't have any other ideas other than red bull anyway - ha!
Post a Comment