We enjoyed a little trip down to the dock to throw rocks into the lake. The kids loved this! Made me a little nervous that one of them would push the other one in the lake, but all was well! They are a bit like brother and sister! :) We also enjoyed a great ride on the four wheelers! Amy did great with all of the directions from Nolan, the back seat driver! :) We had a great photo op of the two on the land, but I didn't have my camera...CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!?!?!
Well as night came upon us, we took the kids out to roast marshmallows and make smores. Nolan was out there cooking/burning...marshmallows and says, "Mom, I need my glasses". So on went the sunglasses! He sat real good with his sunglasses on IN THE DARK, until the choc-o-late came out. Then off his bucket chair and over to Amy to get some choc-o-late! He's fumbling around, keep in mind, it's DARK and he has his SUNGLASSES on! Finally he says, "MOM, I can't see ANYTHING!!" Amy and I about fell over laughing! He finally decided that he didn't need his sunglasses in the dark...can't see much!!
Good times!!!
1 comment:
They do keep the smoke out of your eyes, you know! ;) Too funny!
Post a Comment