Tuesday, March 9, 2010

7 months

I know I say this every month, but seriously, where does the time go??  Lil' Miss Darla is 7 months old now and I'm a little more on the ball this month.  :)  She is getting so big!  She LOVES her food, she's feeding herself "puffs" and just loves to smile and play.  Our biggest thing this month is SITTING!  She's getting pretty good and sitting, we're just trying to learn that if we are falling forward to put our hands out or we fall on our face.  She's learning the hard way, but she'll catch on.  She's such a joy to our family every day!  

Our sweet lil' princess!

With her bunny and lighting up for Daddy.
She's can now sit like her bunny....getting to be such a big girl!

I thought this was funny, they were all lined up and Bailey the dog looks highly irritated, but her tail is always wagging so I don't think she dislikes the kids too much!  I also ALWAYS find her laying next to Darla's crib in the morning so she does love the kids!








2 comments:

Christa said...

She is adorable!! :)

Mom said...

She is so adorable!! I love her smile and those cheeks.

Amy