Saturday, March 27, 2010

What have we been up to??

Well, I see I haven't posted since the ALL EXCITING Bon Jovi concert.  Whew....that was a lot of fun and I guess I've been running since as those were the last pictures I downloaded until today! :)

SO, let me tell you what we've been up to, because I know you have all been checking our blog daily only with disappointment to see I haven't posted anything new! HA!

We took all the kids to CoCo Key Resort in KC.  It was a lot of fun, laid back and quite relaxing really.  We all played in the water park, everyone loved the lazy river, watched the KU game and rented a movie.  Did I mention how relaxed it was.  We were able to stop by my brother's house on Sunday to see his beautiful family.



Little Miss Darla continues to grow and learn new things.  She totally digs her daddy and loves just hanging out and loving on him.




Alfalfa finished up basketball.  JV had a perfect season and he was the high scorer of the team!  He's training through the spring and summer to "beef up" for his junior year.  I really wish I could give him some extra "beef" to help him out! :) 



Miss Rascal is counting down the days until Jr. High is OVER.  I believe 8 weeks is the last I heard and she's READY to be out of the Jr. and into the HIGH SCHOOL!  She has cheer tryouts coming up so she's working hard.  She enjoyed being captain of her kickball team a couple weeks ago.




Spanky is keeping busy as ever.  He's finishing up tap class and his showcase is next week.  I can't wait. He really enjoys tap class and digs any music he can come across.  He had a fun visit to the zoo the other day with his friend C.  Those boys are such good friends and you know they keep us busy!!  Today was his first ever soccer game.  It was a HOOT!!  I giggled the entire hour...but they did really good and I'll save the details and photos for the next post.

No comments: