Hope you had a good laugh! :)
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!!
Okay, do your kids arms grow like 12 inches when you aren't looking. You know last week Nolan had a bit of an incident with the Vick's Vapor Rub. SO, I put all of the "rubs, ointments, you name it I put it in the TOP drawer of his dresser at the BACK! Well, yes, Pinnochio arms got the Vaseline out today while taking a nap and YOU GUESSED IT put it in his hair. I didn't get a picture as Heather was watching him while I went to the eye doctor and PRAISE THE LORD she cleaned it up before I got back. I LOVE Heather!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The boy will never have to worry about dry skin or trouble with congestion. :-) At practice I thought, "why do my lips feel like I just put chap stick on?" Because I gave Nolie a kiss on the cheek. :-) It may have been a mess, but when the mess maker is as cute as he is... you just can't help but laugh. :-)
Love you!!!
Ha
Post a Comment