Well, we're gearing up for Nolan's 2nd birthday. I can't believe my sweet baby boy is turning 2. However from the previous blogs, you probably can! :) Tonight we made cotton candy for the party tomorrow. YUMMY!! It was lots of fun and of course I think I ate too much, my tummy is a little yucky right now...good lesson for the kids! My nieces came over to hang out with us while their parents went to the football game so they helped me blow up balloons and decorate for the morning. Yes, I am a bad mom and FORGOT to buy balloons so Nolan gets pink and black balloons, but he really won't care he just LOVES balloons. And I'll just have to print the pictures in black and white and then it won't matter! :) Ha Ha!! I'm anal, but maybe not THAT anal...or maybe so. We shall see!!
Better get to bed so I can cure this tummy ache and be ready for BIRTHDAY DAY!! Nolan has been practicing his rendition of Happy Birthday, it goes a little something like this...."happy happy happy, Nolan, happy happy, all done". TOO CUTE!!!
I'm getting the hang of this...
YUMMMMYYY!!
Maybe I should STOP eating the light and fluffy cotton candy....
Oh it's so good!!
Good times with the pink and black balloons!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment