Thursday, September 11, 2008

Rain rain go away....

Those of you in the Wichita area, are you tired of this rain?  I am so crabby and tired I could just cry, or go to bed and really neither one is an option.  :)  

I'm gearing up for my GIRLS WEEKEND of Crop-a-ganza!  It's a scrapbooking weekend that two of my best friends forever go to.  This is the third one this year so I'm super excited about it.  I spent the day at the scrapbook store getting SUPPLIES!!  I'm so organized in my scrapbooking right now that I have about a million pictures to scrapbook and NO PAPER OR EMBELLISHMENTS.  Now I know some of you are saying WHATEVER!!!  1. Too organized or 2. WHO CARES!  :)  

Left to do this evening, fold the laundry.  Do you guys just hate to fold laundry, if I would just fold it as I go I'd be much better off, but you know, that's way to easy! :)  That's the last HARD thing I have to do tonight.  THEN, it's tv time to watch Grey's and organize scrapbooking stuff.  I leave tomorrow morning.  Get Nolan to a sitter and head to the big event in PARK CITY!!  Doesn't that just crack you up?? I showed Megan where it was when we went to Almena and she was like, WHAT?!?!  I thought you went far away for that.  I'm like we do, it's about 20 miles! :)  It's totally worth the drive!! :) 

Okay, no pictures today, but I thought I'd write.  Reading back I'm a little crabby, sorry...I guess it's that crazy rain! :) 

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you have a blast!!! Can't wait to see the product of your scrap weekend.

Heather

erin said...

I hope you had a great time! That sounds like so much fun.