Today was Nolan's first day of "school". He attends a mom's day out program or a KIDS DAY IN program at a church in Wichita. He was so cute this morning, with his back pack on and ready to go. He had a great day and was excited to see that one of the teachers from last year had moved up to his class again, so he was pleased to see a familiar face. He had music time, gym time and they worked on an art project. They ate lunch and they all took naps. Can you believe they get 10 kids in a room to lay on their nap mats and go to sleep? I did give the teachers the heads up that Nolan put vaseline in his hair that's why it's greasy, I do bath him on a regular basis. I did warn them to beware of the glue, because it might end up in his hair. They thought that was pretty funny! :) He was SUPER tired tonight, but it was a great day!
On the porch and ready to go!
Momma and Nolie, NO I'm not crying,
I've just been up all night working on the
birthday party so I'm exhausted. :)
"Love you mommy" what a sweet boy!
2 comments:
He looks sooo stinkin' big in the picture with his backpack on the porch!!! LOVE the pics... that jacket is MY FAV!!! Cutest kid ever!!! Mommy looks great too! :-)
Can't wait for the weekend!!!
Ha
i agree with heather. he is so cute. that is why he is my little brother. jk. lol.. i love and miss you nolie and dad and randa. nolan you are growing up so fast. when heather called me at practice everyone was like who was that?!?!(because i went and walked around)
and i said it was just my sister. i love ya heather.. lol..
Post a Comment