Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bugs, Butterflies and Cow Poop OH MY!

John and Nolan started a little "ritual" a couple of weeks ago.  They go on a "boys only hike".  Nolan has really enjoyed this time with his daddy and I think daddy does the same.  Tonight Nolan went to John's office before dinner and says, "daddy, hike?" So off they went...

Nolan tells me that on their hikes they throw rocks in the pond, they see bugs, butterflies and cow poop.  The latter being his favorite.  He's always excited to tell me when he sees cow poop. :)

Such a precious time with our baby who is growing more and more into a little boy!  God truly is amazing with his gifts.

Daddy and Nolan off on a "BOYS ONLY HIKE"!

2 comments:

KimmyGoat said...

I must admit, I've been lurking for awhile. I haven't seen any cow poop for a few weeks, but I'll be sure to let you and Nolan know as soon as I do.

Unknown said...

Good times with the cow poop! :-)

God definitely hit one out of the park when He made Nolie! :-)

Love ya
Heather