I was looking at the pictures from today and remembered this picture from last year, same time, same place! Look what a year makes!! Oh, he's growing up!! :)
I was just thinking about this yesterday when I loaded my pics from the game. I saw a picture of Nolie with me at Pizza Hut right before Christmas. Such a little guy... not so much anymore! BUT... still cuter than ever!!!
Hello. I'm the mom of the crew!! I have the best job in the world being mom, step-mom and wife! My goal is to keep my extended family and friends up to date on all of our activities. Happy Reading!
3 comments:
I was just thinking about this yesterday when I loaded my pics from the game. I saw a picture of Nolie with me at Pizza Hut right before Christmas. Such a little guy... not so much anymore! BUT... still cuter than ever!!!
Heather
It is amazing how fast they grow up! He is so cute and getting so big.
Amy
He is so cute. I just love these pics with the pumpkins!
"Gwanma Wanda"
Post a Comment