Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lunch with Aunt Jane

Good day today, despite the rain.  We went to gymnastics, last one for this session.  Nolan did a hand stand today and of course, the rings, the ball pit and the trampoline.  He went in, jumped on the trampoline for 2 seconds and said, STAMP!  That's his favorite part of gymnastics, the end when he gets a stamp! :)  

After gymnastics we met daddy and daddy's sister, Aunt Jane who was visiting from San Francisco for lunch at Jason's Deli.  Nolan ate good and was really good at lunch.  After lunch we hit a sale at the GAP and then home for a nap.  

Nolan is back in bed for the evening and I must go run/walk on the treadmill.  It was raining this morning so I wasn't able to get my walk in early BUT I got to sleep in! :)  So, now must go do something and watch Dancing with the Stars, who will be voted off??  Hopefully not Cloris, she actually got good marks last night! :)  

Miss you Aunt Jane!
Ta ta for now....


1 comment:

Unknown said...

New blog look... I like! :-) VERY FUN!!!

Glad your day was good...despite the rain.

Heather