Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hannah's Party

Yesterday Nolan and I went to Robin's to help get ready for Hannah's birthday and costume party!  It was a great time.  They decorated the garage, Robin made the CUTEST food and it was time for the party.  

12 goblins arrived to the party and the games began.  From finding the "murderer" to digging through the intestines to find the prize to going on a bone hunt.  The kids had a great time and Nolan was RIGHT in the middle of all of it!  :)  He had a great time too and I think he had more sugar yesterday than he's had in his WHOLE life!  But, it was a good practice run for Halloween in a couple of weeks! :) 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nolie is SOOO cute in the costume!! I LOVE IT!!!

It was good to see/talk to ya today! Hope you get to enjoy this weather!!

Love you all!!!
Heather

Libby said...

Alfalfa is the cutest! Love Hannah's party - guess we'll be looking at lots of halloween themed bday partys in the future - huh?? I'll have to have you and Robin help me out :)