Monday, October 13, 2008

Nolan vs. Mascara

Oh the fun never ends.  Nolan is so curious he just can't help himself.  And boy when he gets something in his mind he just doesn't stop. SO, Thursday I'm getting ready for the day and really I'm in a hurry because I have to be at my hair appointment and I'm behind anyway...which is pretty usual these days.  Nolan runs out of the bathroom and I really don't think much about it...well, should have.  YES, he comes back into the bathroom a few minutes later and this is what I saw!!!
Applying his own dose of mascara in "eyes" he says. OH BOY!!  I saw, "Nolan, we need to wash"...so there he goes, out the door and into the kitchen....me following closely behind.  He finds a towel in the drawer and says "wash me face".  Good idea Dennis! :) 

Be sure to note the BIG glob in his nose!!  Yes, my mascara was in his nose!! :)  Another day in the life of a 2 year old! :)  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the big glob in the nose... hysterical!!! Just tryin' to be beautiful like his momma! :-)

Still workin' on the hand/eye coordination :-)

Christa said...

I love it!!!! That Nolan cracks me up!!