Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Goose Egg

Last night after I posted and was heading for bed, I checked on Nolan like I do every night.  Here is what I found.  He was fast asleep on his FLOOR by the door.  Here is a picture of his goose egg, however it really does not do it justice.  Today it's much better, just a big bruise now.  At Pilates this morning they all assured me that boys can find the bruises.  He told every one that he hit his head on daddy's bed.  :)

Bump on the head...

Sacked out on the floor with the blankie as a pillow.  TOO CUTE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet boy!!! He's the cutest!!! Poor guy... the goose egg looks like it hurts.

Good to see you this morning!

Heather

Mom said...

What a doll!! Aren't they just the sweetest when they are sleeping ;)